Why do you think most of the individuals today are not contented rather than being at peace with one self. Those deadly thoughts occupy ones mind so much to that extent, thinking beyond that may cause serious damage to the mind and body. There could be material desire obsession or mere mind blocking obstacles.
- Cribbing – constant mocking and whining. A negative mind speaks “Oh it’s raining today, I cannot go to the museum” . So what if it rains, wear a raincoat, carry an umbrella and board a public transport. I know its not easy at times unless its flooding and you call for a boat rescue team. A positive approach to any situation could convince a suspicious black coated mind. Free it.
- Comparison – biggest crap.. I am not talking about those excel sheet data analysis. “He has a corolla, she has so many followers, her hair is so long, I am not so beautiful”. Hell yeah. “Don’t let comparison steal your joy” ,a lesson learnt early is way better than sitting with balance tools with your next neighbor.
- Addiction – clearly this addiction to alcohol, cigarette, drugs and tobacco. But who cares it kills slowly. Sooner or later there is agony?? The instructions printed on the pack are for aliens not for you. But who cares. It’s slowly.
- Over thinking and of course Over speeding unnecessarily anywhere. Why ??? Even a launched satellite reaches its destination in calculated speed. Why don’t you learn to be safe?
- Above all, keeping aside all materialistic pleasures, it’s our uncontrollable mind which leads to every alternate helter skelter circumstances and this troubled mind cannot control self which then moves to getting all sorts of mindly games inside that tiny brain which is supposed to be positive. It’s fooled and treds some path where it has no fault and falls into and help is needed immediately.
A mind is the chief fortress, don’t let her lose the battle.
Philosophy on my mind.