I woke up early in the morning and checked my mail feed. What do I read? Here we go, I get nominated for (Liebster award – discover new blogs). Isn’t that amazing. I was thinking all the time, that I should write some post, what should I start writing about? And good Lord, a random post.
Thanks to Anna Sharpe for nominating me. I know, having less number of followers is like – How hard you need to work on to get popular.
Coming for The rules… (What are they)
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
- Make sure the blogs you choose have 200 or less followers.
Points to ponder.. 11 random facts about me (hmm there’s some secret spilling out)
1. I hate leaving my bed early morning
2. I cant eat anything oily
3. I am a Super woman
4. I love mini skirts but not worn one
5. I want to own a recording studio
6. I say Go Green
7. Yeah, Peta follower
8. I want to join swimming classes 🙂
9. I want to drive a truck
10. I am a lazy bug
11. I wanna be a DJ
Blogging for a year now, I guess, I have found few writers really coming up with good articles and concepts. I do read other blogs, I like, I comment. I feel like meeting them too.
I would nominate aha…
OK I am done nominating. Yes, it was hard to find bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Let me answer the questions I was asked..
1. Do you like gardening?
No, I do not like to dirty my hands
2. What’s your favorite TV show
Hmm, Hum Paanch
3. How long have you been blogging?
A year now
4. If you could travel, where would you go?
5. What’s your favorite book?
6. The fair has come to town, would you go?
7. Have you ever been to South Africa?
8. What’s your favorite pudding?
9. What is your least favorite song?
10. What is your favorite movie?
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
11. How many (if any) siblings do you have?
Hmm, it was not difficult answering nice questions, like I was filling someone’s slam book. Funny college memories.
Over and out, here we go, please answer my questions ????
1. What do you feel about India?
2. Do you think models should really look skinny and bony?
3. Why do you like cricket?
4. Who is your most hated actor/actress?
5. What are your lines about love?
6. Have you ever been to India?
7. Which is your favorite color?
8. You hate doing?
9. Which is your favorite IPL team?
10. What is your favorite hobby?
11. Tell me one lie?
For long I have been only coding and coding, my statement for days has always been (EAT.SLEEP.CODE).
Its tough to find time to blog, sing, dance, shoot. Anyways, catch ya with my new post coming soon.
Till then chao.. and all the best for nominations..